The Suntop 2 Year Limited Warranty
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of sale on The Suntop USA website, the Suntop guarantees that all products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two years after the purchase of the product. The warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product only, and is not transferrable. The warranty does not apply to products purchased on auction or bid style websites.
The Suntop Limited Warranty excludes any warranty claims, product damage, or defects related to:
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, sire, or inadequate maintenance.
- Improper installation or modification
- “Acts of God” including, but not limited to earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, hail, or other natural disasters.
- “Acts of Man” including, but not limited to vandalism, war, civil unrest, etc.
- Damage to vehicle resulting damage or breakage of components.
- Damage to vinyl windows due to misuse of the product, or cracking due to extreme weather conditions.
During the warranty period, The Suntop will, at its best option, either replace, repair, or remedy the issue at its sole discretion. The Suntop will not pay for labor charges associated with installation or removal of the warrantied item.
Please retain a copy of the order confirmation and order number. Original sale information must be included with any warranty claims. If you desire to make a warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of discovering the defect. Warranty claims made after the warranty period has ended are void, and The Suntop shall have no responsibility to respect the claim.